top of page
- November 18, 2023The Black Academy of Arts & Letters"Rahab" is a modern comedy-faith based-dramatic thriller. This stage play sheds light on a generation of uncovered dark secrets and family lies. Be careful; past decisions can come back to you.
- Time is TBDThe Black Academy of Arts and LettersKennedy and April…..Since they were five years old, Kennedy and April had a bond that could not be broken. They shared secrets, celebrated milestones, and supported each other through life’s adversities. It was a friendship that they both thought would last forever. Except when April seduced Kennedy
- Time is TBDThe Black Academy of Arts and Letters
- Sun, Apr 02ArlingtonSunday, April 2 @ 6 PM
- Sun, Dec 18Live WicksEvening with the Stars of Evelyn Jones Reed's "The Bishop's Wife"
- Sat, Nov 05DallasHighly entertaining blend of suspense, betrayal, secrets, lies, love and forgiveness from award-winning playwright Evelyn Jones Reed. Once again Evelyn delivers. Captivating and compelling audiences across the country.
- Sat, Nov 05DallasVIP Seating to The Bishop's Wife Stage Play. Live Entertainment from Guest Artist during the VIP Pre-Show and Delia Mae Jones Awards Presentation. Complimentary Hors d'Oeuvres with Peach Tea or Water. Cash Bar. Complimentary Swag Bag. Photo Opportunity on the Purple Carpet.
bottom of page